1 cup of nuts* for mix
1/4 cup nuts reserved for topping
1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
12 large pitted Medjool dates
1 TBSP coconut oil (room temp not melted)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a food processor with a steel blade, finely ground the nuts.
2. Add the dates and process until finely chopped and mixed in with nuts.
3. Add the coconut oil and vanilla.
4. Process until well mixed and consistency makes forming a ball easy.
5. Roll mixture into 1 inch balls. Roll on shredded coconut or 1/4 cup reserved chopped nuts.
Store in air tight container in fridge or freezer. If you have any left to store. 😊
You can also get creative with toppings.
*Nuts can be almonds, pistachios, cashews or anything else that you like.